Sunday, September 17, 2017

Give It Away

Soooo...I was thinking last night...
I am going to change up a little bit of my plan.  In a good way.
IF anyone donates plasma and uses me as their reference: ALL referral $$ received by Halloween will be donated to a charity.  I won't keep any of it.  That gives over an entire month to donate your plasma to a good cause, and also the money for the referral will go to a better cause also.

I am currently undecided on which charity to contribute to.   There are a few that I really like:

CHOA: Children's Healthcare of Atlanta 
Me and my friends have done a few things with them.  They have a great facility and do a lot of good work there.

BAF: Brandy Angel Foundation
Brandy is a friend of mine and has done several GREAT things for so many people in need.  She has helped to find kidneys, helped collect hundreds of gifts to give on Christmas to kids with cancer, and even helped on boy to fly!  I know her and her heart and know the money would do good here.

World Vision
They are very open about where their money goes, so I trust them more than some other places that help kids in Africa.  And bonus for me: I've always wanted to supply a small village with a cow...
No joke.  I think it would be cool.

If anyone has any suggestions or feedback on any of these or other charities, feel free to comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment