Friday, September 29, 2017

...and we are off! Let the Free Spree begin! AKA: LEVEL UP!

I've already gotten few free things today in the last week or so.  Jersey Mike's last night.  IHOP a few days ago.  A rice krispy bar from Noodles and Co.

New year.  New locations.  New challenges!

Being in a different location and having to travel mid-month again, I am having to organize to an entirely new level!

Typically, I just write down dates and work my way down by expiration date and location is virtually nonexistent as most things are relatively close.  Being in my home state and staying in different locations at different times and then also having to travel back home mid-month, I am having to watch ALL aspects of the coupons.  I made a spreadsheet listed by company, location and expiration date.  Sections by when/where I MIGHT be near those locations at those times...



Not gonna rush through it at all this year.  Slow and steady because of all of the other things I have going on this year too.
Keep in mind, this is only the first HALF of what should be coming in my email.  Half comes in 1 week prior to the birthday, half comes on the 1st.  Then a few stragglers show up on the birthday.  This list will have several additions come Sunday!  YAY!







No comments:

Post a Comment