Friday, September 22, 2017

BAF: Final Answer

I decided a few things over the last 24 hours...

1) Started a Facebook campaign to raise money for BAF.  Be The Change, Brandy Angel Foundation.  Little did I know she was already working on a great campaign for her next beautiful soul!   This campaign will run all month.  Need to raise $2000-$6000 to help a young girl and her family.  Get your wallet ready, it's a great story you'll want to be a part of!
More on that later!



2) I also decided that all LYFT tips from Sept 30th-Oct 31st that I receive will also be donated to BAF and the current campaign they have.

3) Everyone has an entire month to go and donate plasma at BioLife and to use me as their referral.  For every referral, I get $100.  That money will go directly to BAF also.  You do have to donate twice in order for your plasma to be used and they must be 2 non-consecutive days.

You now have THREE ways to make a difference!
So plan now on Be The Change in someone else's life!

No comments:

Post a Comment